Friday, February 6, 2009

Last Day @ SHRDC and Shah Alam....

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT SHRDC AND SHAH ALAM THIS SUNDAY I'LL MOVING TO KLUANG ,JOHOR

GUOCERA TILES INDUSTRIES SDN BHD HERE I COME......

CREDIT :-

To all my friends at shah alam, my housemate [for all year of suffering and all the year of broken heart, you know when we all started!] , my sifo cipan_supercas [sowi cannot make it for the last, maybe next time], kamtelo [KAH da best bro!], unkel donjuan de marko (and all PZ people too), geng saga jahat seluruh malaysia, my SHRDC coulique [especially; md, akmal, harish, vikram, kudins (u're the best!), huda (take care ya) , didie nadirah (gonna miss ur laugh!), aliya (why alia why?), nuuuurdya and pjans] , all SIC Klang Vely Teams [especially; unkel don (tq for everything), abam tium and others] , TFL members [cik puka, mivec_garang, joey, afix, nan, eva, peq, boyot, patrik and all - maaf tak dpt lepak lama2 ngan korang]

*i might be have some difficulty to update this blog due to the new area and all the fuzzy internet connection. i'll keep on updating as soon as possible...

No comments: